DG-GS1008PH-A, digisol 8 port gigabit ethernet unmanaged desktop switch with 4 poe ports and external power adapter
DIGISOL DG-GS1008PH-A is a Gigabit Ethernet PoE unmanaged switch designed to enhance network performance in a compact form factor. The switch offers 8 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports of which 4 ports are Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant to IEEE 802.3af. The PoE ports can be used to power up devices complying with 802.3afusing the existing Ethernet cable. The switch uses store and forward packet-switching technology which ensures reliable data transfer. The switch also supports automatic MDI/MDI-X detection which eliminates the need for a cross over cables or dedicated uplink ports. Thus the DG-GS1008PH-A is an ideal solution for small Ethernet workgroups and applications requiring PoE.
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Nway ports with 4 Power over Ethernet Ports
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3af standards
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Up to 2000Mbps data transfer rates in Full Duplex Mode
- High Performance
- Plug and Play installation
- Link/ ACT LED for each port & PoE LED for PoE ports
- Supports wire speed packets filtering and forwarding rate.
- Supports store-and-forward switching infrastructure