DG-GR4342L – Digisol GPON/GEPON ONU 300Mbps Wi-Fi Router with 1 PON, 1 GE Port, 3 FE Port & 2 FXS Port
DIGISOL DG-GR4342L is a 300Mbps WiFi ONU designed for fulfilling FTTH ultra-broadband access and triple-play service for home and SOHO users. It is based on the stable and mature GPON and Gigabit EPON technology, it is highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS, and fully compliant to IEEE 802.3ah EPON standards and ITU-T G.984.x which has high performance/price ratio. It supports NAT/firewall and the layer 3 routing functions as well. It converts the fiber optic signal into the electric signal at the user side and enables reliable Fiber Optic Ethernet services to business and residential users through the fiber-based network infrastructure. It terminates the PON on the user side to provide triple-play services to the user. DGGR4342L is a dual-mode ONU working on both GPON and Gigabit EPON technology which can detect and exchange PON mode automatically.
The device supports advanced Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA) which helps in bandwidth and traffic management of ONU. The WAN supports bridge/router mode for mixed applications and also supports 300Mbps WiFi with multiple SSID. Is also supports dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) to ensure compatibility with the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.
- Dual Mode ONU (GPON/GEPON)
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah & ITU-T G.984.x
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- Support port-based rate limitation and loop detection
- Integrated OAM and OMCI remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support L3 features (Dual Stack: IPv4/IPv6)
- Multiple SSID support
- Support NAT, Firewall function
- Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
- Functions like transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable, etc.
- Support alarm function, easy for link problem detection
- EMS network management based on SNMP, convenient for maintenance