DIGISOL is a end-to-end IT networking products brand of DIGISOL SYSTEMS LTD. DIGISOL SYSTEMS LTD is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE|NSE listed Smartlink Holdings Ltd.
DIGISOL was first launched as an active networking products brand of Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. which was established in 1993. Recently , Smartlink Network Systems Ltd divided it’s operations into 3 independent focused business units and became an NBFC company with new name SMARTLINK HOLDINGS LTD. DIGISOL is one such focused business unit.
DIGISOL ACTIVE NETWORKING
DIGISOL was able to build a name for itself in the Active Networking market with the help of the legacy that Smartlink carried which spoke of Quality Products, Pan India Distribution and excellent after Sales Service.
The range of DIGISOL Active Networking Products include:-
• Broadband and ADSL Routers
• 4G/3G Routers and USB Dongles
• Switching: Unmanaged, Semi managed, Managed and Chassis
• Enterprise Wireless: Indoor & outdoor
• IP Surveillance: Dome, Bullet, Pan-Tilt, NVR
• GEPON, GPON
DIGISOL’s Structured Cabling (Passive Networking) Solutions:-
DIGISOL, backed by it’s parent company Smartlink’s rich experience in Passive networking products business , introduced the range of Structured Cabling Systems in October 2016 based on the market opportunity .
The Structured Cabling Products portfolio is end-to-end which includes Copper, Fiber as well as FTTH solutions.
Products adhere to EIA/TIA and ISO/IEC international standards.
ROHS compliant products are backed by international 25 years product warranty performance. With its strong presence in SMB & Enterprise, DIGISOL will work with regional and national SIs for enhanced presence in large scale projects. Most of DIGISOL Structured Cabling products are manufactured in India, at Telesmart SCS Ltd. – DIGISOL’s fellow Subsidiary.
Structured Cabling Product Range includes:-
• COPPER range of products includes CAT 5E , CAT 6 and CAT 6A Solid Cable, Keystone, Patch Panel, Patch Cord and Face Plate.
• FIBER range of products includes Cable, Patch Cord, LIU and Adapter.
• FTTH range of products includes Cable, Splitter, FDB, Fiber Output and ODF.